Shift+number no longer advances in LR6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboydva

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
I recently upgraded to LR6 (have the CC version now). My general workflow is to run through my photos and any that are immediately acceptable get a "1" rating. I use the shift+1 (windows) to bring up the next photo (then go back and re-eval). Anyway, the shift+a number no longer tags the rating and advances to the next photo for me???

So - I tried it on my laptop and it worked? Then, I rebooted my main computer - and it worked... For about 15 photos, then stopped again? CC just updated LR (APR release evidently). This did not seem to fix it? Restarting LR6 after this issue seems to fix it... This is less than optimal having to restart LR every X pictures. Could there be a setting I need to re-evaluate? Something windows related? Perhaps a bug? Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Tom

I think it's a bug, and there have been a few reports on the issue, both here and at the official Adobe feedback site, so I would think this has already got Adobe's attention,

Thanks gentlemen! Tried searching but didn't see other posts (tough one to search though... tried "advance" and shift+)... Hah! Never tried auto-advance... Seems like exactly what I do with the shift+number... Thanks again.

Tom

same here, sometimes SHIFT+X stoped working or ctrl+], i must restart LR to work it again... this LR CC is BETA so shame...

and WHAT about this shorutcut BUG??? i paid for app and i cant use it, im BETA tester, so adobe should pay me!!!! !@$@!#$!@#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back