• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Sending Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jandrews

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I have really spent a great deal of time trying to find the answer to this question but have been unsuccessful. Can someone please tell me how to send a private message to a member? Thanks from a newbie.

Click the user's icon - the J in your case - and a popup includes a PM button.

That option does not open for me. Tapping my own icon does reveal a PM option. Any other suggestions or clarification.

The PM system is locked until a new member has posted a few times - I think it's 10 times from memory - as an anti spam measure, as some spammers sign up just to send PM spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back