• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Selected image to print reverts to first image in folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOPhotos54

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
After the recent update to LRCC I have an issue with any image selected in any folder or collection and then opened in the print module changes the image to the first image in all folders and collections. I tried deleting preferences and does not solve the problem. I did create a new catalog and it does eliminate the problem, but of course, all my collections and published collections are not included.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Change the "Use:' field to "Selected photos".

2017-07-30 11_46_17-5-2 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - Print.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back