• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Seeking participants for a study about organizing files and catalogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnitaD

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Adobe is looking for participants for a brief (~1 hour) work observation and interview about organizing photos and catalogs in Lightroom 2.

7/15/'9
Thanks for the great response, everyone. I have dozens of emails to screen and no longer need any candidates. If you emailed me already, please be patient. I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks again.

We're looking for people who, perhaps because they haven't been using the app very long, (1) haven't fully explored or learned all the functionality in alll the modules and/or (2) haven't become fluent enough to know the best ways to expedite tasks and work as efficiently as possible in the app. I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back