• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Searching for photos that have no keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted McGrory

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi, could you let me know the correct way to find photos that have no keywords in LR cc? Sorry, I thought I had that in my notes, but can't seem to make it work.
thanks

Solution
That seems like a huge oversight on Adobe's part, if it was included in Classic, but omitted in LR cc.
Do you know if the same omission is also featured on LR for the web?
Does anyone have any useful 'hacks' to ID pix without keywords, by any chance?
Thanks for the help.

Adobe has worked hard to keep the user experience the same for all mobile platforms. Some features did take longer to show up on Android before iOS but they did show up. The desktop version of Lightroom matches the features found on the mobile version. I expect the features not immediately found in Lightroom (cloudy) that are found in Lightroom Classic haven’t been implemented because they are harder to implement in iOS and Android or not suitable for those...
That seems like a huge oversight on Adobe's part, if it was included in Classic, but omitted in LR cc.
Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the help.

Adobe has worked hard to keep the user experience the same for all mobile platforms. Some features did take longer to show up on Android before iOS but they did show up. The desktop version of Lightroom matches the features found on the mobile version. I expect the features not immediately found in Lightroom (cloudy) that are found in Lightroom Classic haven’t been implemented because they are harder to implement in iOS and Android or not suitable for those mobile platforms.

In the case for Smart Collections, I think these have not been implemented because the logic would need to be distributable to each mobile device whereas a static collection is an attribute that can be associated with each image and these attributes are easily passed along with the image itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back