• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Search for all photos with 16 x 9 aspect ration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley J

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic CC 8.0
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I would like to locate all my photos that have a 16 x 9 aspect ration. Try as I might I can not find the right search attributes. Any one out there that can help?

Unfortunately, I don't think there is such a possibility. Dynamic collection allow only to search on orientation "Portrait", Landscape" and "Square", not on a specific ratio.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is such a possibility. Dynamic collection allow only to search on orientation "Portrait", Landscape" and "Square", not on a specific ratio.

Yeah I looked that the metadata options and for aspect ratio it only offered orientation.

Thank you louie. I installed the data-explorer plug-in and it did what I needed......sent a donation to the developer of the plug-in. As my particular need is just a small part of the capabilities of the plug-in am going to explore some of the other things the plug-in will do once I get my current photo project completed.

Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back