Scrolling with Wacom tablet has stopped working in Grid view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan Mayne

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
I use a Wacom tablet and use two fingers to scroll up and down in all my applications. It was working fine in LR Grid View until the last update. It still works in the panels on the side. Any suggestions? This is driving me batty!
Susan

Hi Susan, welcome to the forum!

I haven't got touch control on this Wacom, but I'll check my other one on Monday if no one else has it sussed by then. In the meantime, do you have a trackpad, to see if that works?

Thanks Victoria. I just tried an Apple trackpad and it works. I guess I'll contact Wacom. I have checked my preferences on Wacom but I couldn't find a setting that was wrong. Will post if I find a solution.

Yes, might be worth resetting your Wacom preferences. I couldn't get to my Wacom touchpad today, but I got my business partner to check on his, and it's all working as expected. He suggested "Try switching the touch off / on (on the Wacom) see if that helps"

Thanks for your assistance. I had previously emailed Wacom but hadn't heard back from them. I then called, immediately got help and viola, I'm back in business. I had attempted to install a new driver but evidently you need to delete the old driver first. I was also trying to install the incorrect driver. They emailed me a link for the correct driver and instructions on how to install. Problem solved.
I had gotten a notification about updating and usually those updates go smoothly. This one didn't.
What I learned - CALL!

Great, thanks for the update!

I'm facing also problems with my new intuos pro wacom. I can't find the preferences for sleep mode. And another question is: scrolling with the touch ring is terribly slow in grid view. The side panels are amazing fast. I reinstalled the driver already to no avail. Any thoughts? Thanx!

I'm facing also problems with my new intuos pro wacom. I can't find the preferences for sleep mode. And another question is: scrolling with the touch ring is terribly slow in grid view. The side panels are amazing fast. I reinstalled the driver already to no avail. Any thoughts? Thanx!
Call Wacom to make sure you have the right driver.

I called Wacom.
As for preferences: there are no preferences. If the tablet goes in sleep mode (when working wireless), i have to push the central button or hit the power button.

Scrolling problem: they are aware of it and working on a solution for the next software update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back