• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you ever disappointed with your photos? Do you get frustrated when you’re editing because you’ve been told to move certain sliders, but never been told WHY? Do you wish you could transform your photos without having to spend hours in front of the computer? In my new book, Adobe Lightroom CC - Edit Like a Pro, you’ll learn:
    • how to to analyze a photo like a pro, saving you hours of frustration.
    • WHY you might want to move specific sliders, instead of just following recipes.
    • what the sliders are doing behind the scenes.
    • how to use sliders together, instead of in isolation, so you can get the optimal result
    The book is based on the cloud-native Lightroom CC desktop and mobile apps, but the principles also apply to Lightroom 6 and Lightroom Classic. The sliders are arranged into slightly different panels, but there's an included PDF that shows you where to find them in Lightroom Classic/6.

Saved suze

rob.young56

Robert Young photography
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version
LRCC
Operating System
Windows 10
Hi I am being a bit thick here. I need to save some photos to post on a photo site at 4MB. But mine come out at 0.66mb. How do I export from LR at 4MB.please

rob.young56

Robert Young photography
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Yes it is asked for on ViewBug, when you place a photo for sale.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
So, what is the size of the original file, and what export settings are you using? A screenshot of the export dialog would be helpful.

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
It’s a strange request, but the underlying thought must be that the image size in pixels should be large enough (so that’s what they should have communicated). In your case that may be the problem.

prbimages

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
The "viewbug" support page shows image size requirements in pixels (as it should), not in terms of megabytes.

(However, the statement at the bottom of that page that "We require a minimum of 72 dpi however recommend 300 dpi for better quality." indicates that they don't really know what they are talking about.)