Rotate to Landscape in Print Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to create my own template with a 2'X16 and 17X11 image size. However, i can't figure out to make my own custom size template to get it to 2'X16.

Any help would be appreciated.

In Page Setup (Bottom Left of Left Panel) have you selected a page size large enough on which to print 16x2'?

I am trying to set up a user defined print set up of 2'X16 and I am unable to as the printer does not print at that size. I am using Windows Vista and LR3.

All I want to do is set up the template so I can export it to MPIX in the future for printing.

Denis Page' had a trick for creating page sizes in Windows that weren't printer supported, but I can't remember the details.

He's let us know that his attendance here will be spotty for a while. You might try him directly by email, his address is available on his profile page: http://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/index.php?action=profile;u=44'

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason you aren't just exporting a 16x2' from the export module? If it is just an image that is the way to go.

You can set a manual size using Custom Dimensions in Print Job, when set to Print To: Printer.

I assume you're using a layout, otherwise Rikk is right that Export would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back