RGB export conversion from dng file casts red when converted to JPEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyT

Lightroom Version Number
classice 10.1
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have recently noticed since the new update LR classic that my RGB JPeg files display as red cast especially in faces. Since this is recent I wonder if anyone else has this I have used both JPEG standards to convert same result with slight variations. As a check I emailed with RGB specs to android ,IOS and MS machines and as expected they all have different results ,humm? I even tried a color managed program for Win10 app and its wrong as well. Makes me suspect the conversion source.
This is a problem for emailing any image for proofing but since it just showed up why. ? Prints and my monitor is very correct so its just converted files to jpeg
My monitor is a calibrated color monitor and using Macbeth color checker so cannot find system error.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

What color profile did you use when exporting the images? Anything other than sRGB will cause color casts when viewed in non-color managed apps.

yes sRGB on export. The update is i went back to adobe account and reloaded the program for the latest update FIXED ! Also went to my latest update on photoshop that SAID it was updated however my program did notshow revision update despite adobe thinking so Again reloaded and it worked First time for me hope it helps other Thanks for help any and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back