• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom 6 questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom 6 - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. When you upgrade to subscription, there's also a Lightroom Classic version available.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

require Lr5 Disc two

Ian.B

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
Lightroom 5
Operating System
Windows 10
Where and how can I get Lr5 disc 2; or download Lr5? I have disc one and the Lr4 + Lr5 numbers needed.
Is it possible to move Lr5 from old laptop to shiny new Pc
Do you have a link to abode ? They make it soooo complicated and confusing !
Your help will be greatly appreciated -- if you are in Australia I'm sure we could work out something if you have the Disc 2 ;)

I'm feeling a bit like this bloke atm

Ranfurly19  0891-3.jpg

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
If you contact Adobe customer services Ian, they can give you a download link

Ian.B

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Many thanks Victoria and Paul for your thoughts; however I'm feeling rather smug (and relieved) atm as Lr5 is :whistling: happily on the new PC ; :sneaky: found a previous download from 2013 that I had completely forgotten all about

Certainly was not looking forward to a life without Lightroom, even if it's rather an oldish version ---- does all I need including around 90% of editing although I do tend to drift to Affinity Photo (sorry) more these days.

Cheers all