• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! As well as the usual new cameras, lens profiles and bug fixes, Lightroom Classic has a new local Hue tool, improved ISO-specific defaults, performance improvements and more. The Lightroom cloud ecosystem also gets local Hue, as well as Versions, Activity notifications, text watermarking and the ability to upload your own Discovery tutorials. Here are the full updates about Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom cloud ecosystem.

Re: New Lightroom Tutorial

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
New Lightroom Tutorial

Hi Nir, welcome aboard! I was looking at your tutorials just yesterday, and bookmarked your site.

D

dreamer

New Lightroom Tutorial

Victoria Bampton;4'567 said:
Hi Nir, welcome aboard! I was looking at your tutorials just yesterday, and bookmarked your site.
Hey Victoria,

glad to hear! How did you reach my site?

Cheers,
Nir

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
New Lightroom Tutorial

If I knew that......! LOL I haven't got a clue actually - it looks like I bookmarked at some point, and I came across it when checking LR bookmarks the other day. Sorry, that's no help! LOL

D

dreamer

New Lightroom Tutorial

thanks anyway!

I forgot to mention that your site is on my RSS reader list, keep up the good job!

JBtheLD

New Lightroom Tutorial

Hi Nir,
I don't want to hijack this thread or speak out of turn but I do want to say that I love the photos in your portfolio.
What beautiful images.

Bravo!

John

D

dreamer

New Lightroom Tutorial

Thanks John, such comments are always welcomed so feel free to hijack the thread ;)