• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Radial Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikapoo

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version Number
Classic CC v 8.2
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
Recently, when I choose the radial filter, the inside of the circle is pink. How can I turn the pink color off so that the inside of the filter's circle is clear? I've been using the radial filter for years, but suddenly it has developed this pink tint which makes it impossible for me to make adjustments, as they are hidden by the pink tint.
Thanks, Kathleen

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 12.53.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 12.53.28 PM.png
    259.8 KB · Views: 160
Also note that once you turn off the overlay as Johan suggested, if you rest the cursor on the black dot (Adobe calls it the "pin") representing the Radial Filter in the image, the pink overlay will come back temporarily but will then go away when the mouse leaves the dot.

Thank you! I figured it was something simple, but could not find the solution! Typing 'O' didn't work, but turning off the Mask Overlay did! Kathleen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back