• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

PSB files do not sync?

Lightroom Version
Classic 9.2.1
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
Now that LR supports PSB files, I have been noticing that these files in my LR sync collections are not syncing with the Adobe cloud. Has anybody else noticed this?

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Thanks for the reply. That is seriously too bad...

The “B” in “PSB” stands for BIG. It should be understandable from a bandwidth stand point that moving these files around on the Ethernet is not a practical thing to do. Especially when the destination is a mobile screen open a simple OS platform. It is a fairly simple process to convert these large files into a PSD or TIFF which can be included in a syncable collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lightroom Experience
Power User
You might be able to fool LR by creating a blank PS file, saving it as a TIF, and "placing" the PSB in it.