• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Profile missing on iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacCrack

pixAL
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 4.3 x64
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
  2. iOS
I imported some custom profiles (not presets) into Lightroom Desktop. They synced to the cloud and are available in Lightroom mobile on my iPad (iPadOS 14.7.1, latest version of Lightroom mobile), but not on my iPhone (iOS14.7.1, latest version of Lightroom mobile). There I get the error "missing profile" when i open an image with this profile. What can I do?

I uninstalled the app and re-installed it - no luck :-(

What I find strange: the profiles synched to the iPad but not to the iPhone. And some weeks ago I did the same thing with other custom profiles, imported them in Lightroom Desktop and these are now present on the iPad and the iPhone. But not the new ones. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back