• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Problems with uploading web gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

erudolph

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I created a web gallery, using an old version of Lightroom, possibly Lightroom 4, for my wife a number of years ago. I recently tried updating it. After much back and forth with my web hosting company, I managed to upload the new files. However in a browser I'm still seeing the old website. Using a 3rd party ftp client I can see the new files are up there, with today's date, but they aren't visible. So I'm at a loss.

Any help will be appreciated.

Ed

I created a web gallery, using an old version of Lightroom, possibly Lightroom 4, for my wife a number of years ago. I recently tried updating it. After much back and forth with my web hosting company, I managed to upload the new files. However in a browser I'm still seeing the old website. Using a 3rd party ftp client I can see the new files are up there, with today's date, but they aren't visible. So I'm at a loss.

Any help will be appreciated.

Ed

You need to flush the caches pages from your browser. Check with your browser for instructions on doing this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought that would help and so I did that already. It didn't help. If I look at the images directory of the domain in a web browser, and this is a page I've never visited before, the files are dated years ago. The same domain's files dates seen in an ftp client for that domain, they're dated today.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.24.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.24.25 PM.png
    584 KB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.25.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 12.25.51 PM.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 171
Perhaps your WSP needs to clear their Cache? Obviously not a LR problem and likely now that you have cleared you browser cache, not a Safari problem. Contact your WSP support for help.
Try navigation to one of the HTML pages in your content folder using the IP address and folder path/filename.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back