• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Problems with transfering foto's from library to develop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliet

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Hi everyone!

I just installed LR and wanted to start making adjustments to my foto's. But when i tried to transfer one of my photo's from the library to the development area, the image appeared in a strange negative color. I have no idea how i can get LR to display my foto in development in the regular colors. I hope someone can help me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 478
Hi everyone!

I just installed LR and wanted to start making adjustments to my foto's. But when i tried to transfer one of my photo's from the library to the development area, the image appeared in a strange negative color. I have no idea how i can get LR to display my foto in development in the regular colors. I hope someone can help me!
Under Edit>Preferences>Performance try turning off the 'Use Graphics Processor".

If that did the trick, you could also try going to the graphics card manufacturer's website and downloading their latest driver for your card. That may allow you to enable the GPU checkbox again, although whether that'll be helpful will depend on how powerful your graphics card is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back