• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Problems with Chrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Wilde

Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
For the last 24 hours or so, accessing the forum using Chrome (version 26) has been really turgid. I thought initially that it was likely the host server(s), but then noticed that accessing using Firefox (version 20) was as usual very responsive.

Anyone else using Chrome and having the same slow response?

Nothing's changed at my end that I know of

Jim,

I'm using Chrome without any problems. Do you have any plug-ins that might be causing a problem?

--Ken

No problems with Chrome

Thanks. Guess the problem's at my end, though I don't think anything's changed in the last day or so, certainly no new plug-ins. Will have a dig around and report back if I find the cause.

Thanks. Guess the problem's at my end, though I don't think anything's changed in the last day or so, certainly no new plug-ins. Will have a dig around and report back if I find the cause.
Try disabling ALL of your plugins to see if this resolves your speed/access issues.

Thanks for the suggestions, but the issue seems to have disappeared after the nth restart and with no changes made. Another of life's little mysteries that are sent to try us. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back