• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Problems updating credit card info with Adobe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullkoll

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 10.11
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Today Adobe demanded me to update my credit card info - after my card had passed the date of it´s life span.....
Nothing unusual or wrong about that, so I entered the correct month and year of my card, which Adobe repeatedly told me to be wrong, when I am certain it wasn´t!

Tried to enter that correct info several times without sucsess. Even changed to other valid card , but no........ They even suggested that I should change to other web browser..... as if Safari isn´t good enough.
This has never happened to me before - I started with Lightroom version 1 and that is a while ago ;)
Not nice either to be told that the access to LR can be closed down, when they don´t even accept my money........

I tried to get in touch with the support, but that is a total mess!

Any idea what´s going on here?

I hope you were contacting Adobe from their website and not some link in a Phishing email.
This is a problem that needs to be addressed via chat or phone with an Adobe representative.

Yes, I even got as far as to a chat - obviously not a human in the other end...... so no success there!

Do you have another credit card that you can try? If it works, try the card with the problem again.

--Ken

I finally got hold of a human behind the chat.......
I got a direct link into their system and was told to change to another card - which I had already done the usual way without success.....
Here it worked, though...... strange......

Thanks for you answers, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back