• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Problem with map module?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gYab61zH

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Is it just me or have you had problems with the map module today as well? I have been working with LR Classic all day and been unable to get either a hybrid or satellite overlay with the repeated message in the map itself saying "Sorry, we have no imagery here." I have never seen this before. I can show a road map, but that is all.

I'm on Big Sure 11.3.1 and LRC 10.3 and i'm not experiencing any problems so it doesn't seem te be the maps service.
One action that solving a lot of strange problems is to reset the preference but make a backup of it first.

Sorry, we have no imagery here.
As a double check, can you see satellite imagery from Google Maps using the GPS coordinates?
BTW, the images aren't of Area 51 are they? (Sorry couldn't resist)

I restarted the iMac the next day and the problem was gone. Still not sure whether it was the Mac or Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back