• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Problem logging in to Forum from IOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouieSherwin

Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
I cannot figure out why I cannot login from Safari or Firefox from my iPhone. (IOS 13.3).

Every time I tap the "login" item on the menu I the following alert.

“Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.”

I have tried clearing all stored data for both Safari and Firefox. I did find the Firefox logs but no hints there.

Any ideas? It used to work.

-louie

I’ve just logged successfully using Safari on my iPhone and posted this reply.

Victoria,
The link to the logout seems to broken what ever the deadlock was that was blocking me. I’m logged in now on both browsers

tks,

-louie

Great, there's a single sign on between two pieces of software, so I suspect you were signed into half and not into the other half.

That is why we should not update our IOS as fast as they are being released. I always have faced serious problems whenever I have updated my ios. So now I never ever update without knowing what is going on. I ask for reviews and see whether it is good or bad. I wait for a month after a new update arrival and then after taking peoples opinion I change or update my device.

Er, this thread was a year ago. There are no known problems logging into the forum even on the newest iOS version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back