• Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • You may have noticed this website was offline on Saturday 22nd September. Our web host suffered what is known as "a perfect storm". Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. As a result of restoring backups, we appear to have lost about 18 hours of posts, but hopefully nothing more. If your post seems to have been affected, please do repost, and we look forward to helping. If you have any questions, you're welcome to use the Contact Webmaster link on the page footer.
  • Lightroom Classic 7.5 and Lightroom CC 1.5 have just gone live, and there's some exciting mobile updates to follow. And the big news... my Lightroom CC - Edit Like a Pro book has just been released too!

Print module Printing to JPEG without borders.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
4.x
Lightroom Version
Lightroom version: 4.4.1 [908273]
Operating System
Windows 10
When I cropped my photo's to the desired ratio in the Develop-module (10cm x15 cm), I went to the Print-module.

If I activate: Guides->Dimensions, the on-screen info shows: "9.525 x 14.605 cm" . [:(] And the 'print' shows on all sides a border of 0.32 cm.
I select the proper page set-up (left under). Paper: 10x15

BUT I am not able to find the solution to print borderless.

With regards, Martin

tspear

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Did you verify that your printer can actually print borderless?

Tim

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
4.x
Did you verify that your printer can actually print borderless?

Tim
No, actually not.

But I need a work-around to send borderless JPEG's to my on-line print providers. (I've even several ICC's for different paper qualities)

With regards, Martin

tspear

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
To send borderless jpegs, do not use the print module.
Just use the export function, and dump them to a disk location or direct to email.

Tim