• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The May 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. There's a brand new slider called Texture, available across the whole family of apps. Lightroom Classic includes a new tool called Flat Field Correction. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has lots of big improvements including cloud trash, invitation-only web galleries, improved chromatic aberration removal and more. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes. You'll also notice the CC's have disappeared off the end of the names, so we've updated the forum names to match.

Printing double page spread

Mdelrossi

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Hey,
I need to print double page spreads where a single image spans both pages.
And to complicate things i need to print on the Moab pre drilled paper for my portfolio.
outside of going into Photoshop and cutting the image in two and printing them out. Is there a way to do it in Lightroom?
Also is there a way to keep all of the pages with their layouts and images intact for a later time when I would want to print another portfolio?

thanks
mdr

PhatFotog

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Any ideas on this?
I want to be able to save multiple pages with their layout and images intact too.
Thank you, PhatFotog

Last edited:

RikkFlohr

Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Adobe Representative
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
Is this what you are trying to do?

1-7-2014 1-18-36 PM.jpg

washtonphoto

Thanks for the screen save Rikk.
How did you get your image to spread across both pages?
When I drag the image onto the page it stays contained within the first page.
Did you find another solution Mdelrossi?

washtonphoto

Thanks Johan, will try this out today.
Are there ways of measuring the image so that you can make accurate crops? Usually use the guides in Photoshop that overlay on top of the image, but can't seem to create the same in Lightroom.