Replytoken

Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Has anybody exported images and had them printed through SmugMug? I have edited my images accordingly in a color managed set-up and saved them as JPEG files with an sRGB colorspace so I am hoping that WYSIWYG. My questions is, do you print True or Auto? I asm assuming True since the images have been corrected, but I was not certain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Ken

I haven't used SmugMug at all, being UK based, but it sounds like you've got everything set that you should have, and I'd choose True myself. You don't want their Auto settings messing up all your hard work!

Hi, I'm from SmugMug and I'd love to take a look - can you point me to the photo in-gallery so that I can see and then advise you?

Thanks!

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the prompt response. I sent you a PM with the link to the gallery, but feel free to offer your advice/response in this thread so we can all learn a bit more about your printing services.

Thanks,

--Ken

Hi, I'm from SmugMug and I'd love to take a look - can you point me to the photo in-gallery so that I can see and then advise you?

Thanks!
Another question for you as I am also thinking to go SmugMug:
Can prints be ordered from Montreal area and being sent there?

Another question for you as I am also thinking to go SmugMug:
Can prints be ordered from Montreal area and being sent there?
You bet they can.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the prompt response. I sent you a PM with the link to the gallery, but feel free to offer your advice/response in this thread so we can all learn a bit more about your printing services.

Thanks,

--Ken
Hi Ken, lovely images :) True color for these, and if you want the premium finish, order Lustre.

More on Lustre, here:
http://www.smugmug.com/help/lustre

Thanks for the feedback and compliments, Andy! The images would not have been my first choice, but my colleagues liked them as a set. I will order accordingly.

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back