Printing at SmugMug

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
5.x
Has anybody exported images and had them printed through SmugMug? I have edited my images accordingly in a color managed set-up and saved them as JPEG files with an sRGB colorspace so I am hoping that WYSIWYG. My questions is, do you print True or Auto? I asm assuming True since the images have been corrected, but I was not certain. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Ken

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I haven't used SmugMug at all, being UK based, but it sounds like you've got everything set that you should have, and I'd choose True myself. You don't want their Auto settings messing up all your hard work!

awilliamsny

Hi, I'm from SmugMug and I'd love to take a look - can you point me to the photo in-gallery so that I can see and then advise you?

Thanks!

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Hi, I'm from SmugMug and I'd love to take a look - can you point me to the photo in-gallery so that I can see and then advise you?

Thanks!
Another question for you as I am also thinking to go SmugMug:
Can prints be ordered from Montreal area and being sent there?

awilliamsny

Another question for you as I am also thinking to go SmugMug:
Can prints be ordered from Montreal area and being sent there?
You bet they can.

awilliamsny

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the prompt response. I sent you a PM with the link to the gallery, but feel free to offer your advice/response in this thread so we can all learn a bit more about your printing services.

Thanks,

--Ken
Hi Ken, lovely images :) True color for these, and if you want the premium finish, order Lustre.

More on Lustre, here:
http://www.smugmug.com/help/lustre

awilliamsny