• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Printing 2 different photos on one piece of paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherylblodgett

I would like to print 2 5x7s on one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 piece of photo paper. I would like to select two different photos for these 5x7s. In other words, I would like to print two different photos on one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Or lets say I want to print 4 wallet size photos on 1 sheet of photo paper yet have these photos be different pictures all together. I do I go about doing that?

Thanks for the help!

Select the target images. Then go to the Print Module. At the bottom of the Left Hand Panel, Page Setup, and get your paper size and printer details set. At the top Right Hand Panel, choose Custom Package. Down below, you can add specific size cells to add to the package,(plus you can create custom size cells as well). You can delete existing print cells as well, just select then on the template grid and hit 'delete'. Your selected photos should populate the cells. There's a drop down list, just above the filmstrip, in Print, for choosing 'selected', 'flagged', or 'All' photos to print.

Note, if the cells don't autopopulate, you can drag photos from the filmstrip to their respective target cells

Official Help page:http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/3.0/Using/WS188DAD83-7B4C-4199-BF19-E92639A6A3AB.html

Experiment a little with that, and let us know if you get stuck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back