• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Print module: One page, one image, multiple copies with different develop settings?

Bob_B

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version
10.3 , latest build
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hi all,
I just wanted to run this past you all for thoughts and suggestions. I want to print a contact sheet with six copies of the same image, each with distinct develop module settings. My thought is to make six virtual copies of the original image, develop each copy separately, including soft proofing each one on the paper I will use in the next step, select all six, and then open the print module and arrange them in a 2x3 or 3x2 grid, and print.

Am I on the right path with this approach? Any refinements and changes to make it easier (or better)?

Thanks for you assistance,
Bob

Bob_B

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Thanks. I have found a problem in what I want to do, and that is both the picture package and custom package layouts do not allow photo information to be printed (Page tab in print module). Is there a way around this problem and still make a contact sheet of one image processed 6 different ways, with that information printed below each image?