• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Print module cell sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jude

I have 3 images in a quick collection which I am trying to print on one landscape page. I have created a user template which so far has the 3 images lined up across the page but each time i increase the cell spacing and then right click and try to update the current setting to the template the cell spacing defaults back to '. Am I missing something? Thanks

Can you show us a screenshot of what you mean please Jude?

Is it working correctly on the selected images, but not the template is not updating correcting? What happens if you create a new template instead?

Sorry It took so long Victoria to get back to you. Been away for my desk for a while. I'm not really sure how to put screen shots / pic on forum so this may not work? I've tried to attach some jpgs with screen shots.
1. is how I start, selecting the user preset tryptich landscape
2. is after modification
3. is after clicking on preset name and selecting save current settings.Print layout reverts to this.

An update. I tried going through all the steps again. This time in the page setup I saved the landscape page orientation as the default. This stopped it changing back to vertical then I made one change to the cells at a time and updated the preset after each change. This seems to have worked.
Could it be because my printer is so old?

I have a vague recollection that the printer settings are saved as part of a template... would that tie in with what you're seeing?

Not sure really what I did but by updating the page set up option it now seems to be updating the templates properly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back