Post are not published?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
4.x
I've posted twice a threat. They don't violated the rules of the forum. They are posted in the 1-6 perpetual sub-forum. It seems that the moderator has intervened . I receive no message. Or do I not know why the posts are not published.
with regards, Martin

Can you describe the post? There may have been a technical issue.

I find these recent posts
Are there others? Click on your own name in the left thread panel to see your recent posts

Can you describe the post? There may have been a technical issue.
The last one concerns a post in the 'Import-module'. [ 1-6 Perpetual]
And describes software (SD Card formatter - Open souce. Both for Windows and Mac), which solved the problem of the advice not to format SD cards on OS-level. So at the point in your workflow it's save to clear the SD card, you can do it on your machine. And save battery capacity of your camera.
With regards, Martin

I do remember that last post. It was discussed because it looked like spam. We decided to delete it (and I do think Victoria sent you a note) because we felt it does not make sense. First it warns that you should not format memory cards in your computer but only in your camera, and then it links to an app that formats memory cards in your computer... Maybe the way you phrased it was a little unlucky.

The last one concerns a post in the 'Import-module'. [ 1-6 Perpetual]
And describes software (SD Card formatter - Open souce. Both for Windows and Mac), which solved the problem of the advice not to format SD cards on OS-level. So at the point in your workflow it's save to clear the SD card, you can do it on your machine. And save battery capacity of your camera.
With regards, Martin
Is this it? #1. I don't think you have a problem other than the ability to search for posts that are publicly available.

Cletus,
You can see that post because you are a moderator. It is not public however.
I missed that it was in moderation and did not see:
I think that explains it. Usually these are moved to the Hidden thread for deleted threads.

Hi Martin

I deleted the SD card post because it appeared to be spam. There was no Lightroom-related question in the thread, or any question at all, for that matter.

When a thread is deleted, the system is supposed to send a message to the original poster, but perhaps there was a system glitch there.

That post was deleted once - we haven't removed any other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back