• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV and Web? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Possible to change slider default settings??

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
LR Mobile v5.2.1
Operating System
Android
Hello all,

I'm having a difficult time with the Exposure slider in LR Mobile. With every other slider in the app - Highlights, Shadows, Clarity, Saturation, Temp, and so on - I can make very precise adjustments. But with the exposure slider, it's all over the place. For example, if I want to adjust an image by a +/- value of 20, I can move the slider until I am at the value of 20...lift my finger...and I have a value of 30. Other times, I move the slider to the value of 20, lift my finger, and it moves to 17. Or to 22. The Exposure slider is the only one that does this, and it's making me crazy! o_O

When I tap the Exposure slider, it changes by a value of ten with each tap. Is there a way to change the default settings on the Exposure slider? (Or, any of the sliders?) If I could change it to adjust by a value of one, or even five, It would be much more to my liking. :D

Thanks much!

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I can't think of a way, sorry Bill. Uneven numbers bug me too!

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Ha! Well, thanks. I have to admit the uneven numbers bug me as well, but it's so much more annoying when I want a specific value and it simply won't 'stick.'

Ah well...thanks for the reply.

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
In Lightroom Classic, you can use the keyboard to precisely adjust the slider.. I can’t think of any way to get a keyboard to act on the selected slider.
Nor can I...it's so odd that it is only the Exposure slider that does this.