Pixelated colour distortion problem with my photos with the mavic air 2

Lightroom Version
Lightroom CC 2020
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Hey guys, hope you're all doing well, recently I've been editing photos from my camera and my drone and I've been getting some strange pixelated colour distortion type problem, not sure exactly what you call it but thats what I'm assuming, you guys might know what it is, if you look closely at the lake on the bottom left, there's quite a bit of distortion of colours on the left, how do I fix this problem

Attachments

• DJI_0430-HDR-Pano.jpg
    DJI_0430-HDR-Pano.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 56
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
On my iPadPro, I don’t see any thing that you describe. Try recalibration get your monitor or use a different icc color profile file. sRGB is the default but you sRGB file may be corrupt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Does it look perfect to you? Like is there not any colour mixing issue or anything?

None whatsoever. I think the problem lies with your monitor and not Lightroom. The Mavic is creating DNGs. And these are not any different from other RAW files from other cameras

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Oh ok, I can see the same on my Samsung s20 plus, like the distortion issue, does that means my phone screen might have a problem too?

It is unlikely that two screens would have the same problem. I can only restate that I don’t see an issue with the image that you posted. But I am a statistic of only one. Left some others comment on your photo.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
When I click on the image to blow it up, there is kind of a swirly pattern in the water, but it's probably just waves or possibly ripple marks in the bottom of the lake or river. There isn't anything that I would call pathological.