• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! As well as the usual new cameras, lens profiles and bug fixes, Lightroom Classic has a new local Hue tool, improved ISO-specific defaults, performance improvements and more. The Lightroom cloud ecosystem also gets local Hue, as well as Versions, Activity notifications, text watermarking and the ability to upload your own Discovery tutorials. Here are the full updates about Lightroom Classic and the Lightroom cloud ecosystem.

Photoshop iOS tutorial

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
It’s been a long time since I used Photoshop, despite having the desktop version on my iMac as part of my Adobe Photography bundle. With the release of the iOS version I’dl like to get back into PS along side LR on the iPad Pro. Can anyone recommend any sort of tutorial - similar to Victoria’s LR books?