• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Photoshop Creativity Virtual Summit - FREE sessions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul McFarlane

Lightroom Queen Publishing
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 13 Ventura
The Summit this year is from April 17 - 20 and, like last year, it's free to watch. This year it's especially focusing on creativity and will help you get better at creating realistic composites and improve your skill in essential techniques such as selecting, masking, color grading and printing. It also looks at how to develop Photoshop skills for fine art, conceptual compositing, image manipulation, fantasy images, textures, painterly effects and more.

There sounds lots for everyone!

As previously, all classes are free to watch for a 48 period once they go live, and there's an optional VIP Pass available for purchase that gives you lifetime access to the recordings of all classes, along with audio recordings, instructor-provided class notes and downloadable files.

Here's the link to Register now.

rect-photo-ad-free.jpeg

I have attended a couple of these in the past. While I don't attend all of the talks, the ones I did have been outstanding.
I like the variable time where I can watch it on my local time, and the instructors have all been very good.
I will attend again.

There is now a sessions guide so you can plan. Each Class lasts around 45 minutes. And remember, you can watch the sessions for free! If you haven't already, Register for your Free Pass now!

A reminder on the VIP Pass

The Free Pass lets you watch the sessions for 48 hours after they have gone live (so be sure to check the schedule.)
Along with the lifetime access to re-watch classes, VIP Members also get access to audio recordings, instructor-provided class notes, and downloadable files. Plus, there are some bonus classes and videos that will only be available to VIP members.

If you're interested in the Early Bird discount for the VIP Pass.

The regular price is $159, but from now until Noon (EDT) on April 17th, the Early Bird price is $99.

Just a reminder - this starts tomorrow! Check the schedule for sessions you'd like to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back