• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Photos with wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

flindland

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom classic 11
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I live in Norway and has +2 hours time offset. When I look at some of my photos, there seems to be wrong time. Is there a way to check if 2 hours is added to the time of the capture?

LR has had lots of bugs with capture times of videos, but (at least up to now) nothing of the sort you're describing with photos. As a first troubleshooting step, use the Metadata Viewer plugin to compare the capture date recorded in EXIF (Date Time Original) with the capture date displayed by LR in the Metadata > Default panel. If they're the same, then LR is just showing what's recorded in the photos (perhaps because the camera's clock was set wrong). If they're different, please post screenshots of what Metadata Viewer shows and the Metadata > Default panel shows.

Thank you. The plugin is installed and running. But get this message:

1638311172144.png

Do I have to register to make it work?

Do I have to register to make it work?
No, it should provide a 40-day free-trial period. I haven't seen that error reported before -- Friedl's plugins are normally quite robust. You could report the error to him.

In the meantime, you could use his online version, which is free but slower:
http://exif.regex.info/exif.cgi

Look for the field "Date/Time Original". (There are so many fields called "date".)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back