Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Version Number
9.0 and 3.0
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
  2. iOS
Not sure where to post this.

I am currently on the Lightroom 1TB plan for £9.97pm
I want to move to the Photography Plan 1TB which will add Photoshop and Lightroom with 1TB for £19.97.
I understand that anyone on this plan is automatically entitled to the new Photoshop for iPad for no extra charge.
The blog includes this statement:

"If your current plan doesn’t include Photoshop (for example, you use the Lightroom 1TB plan), you can download and enjoy Photoshop on iPad for a trial period. Your trial starts when you first sign in to Photoshop on iPad. Sign up for a Photography Plan subscription by 31 January 2020 to get Photoshop for iPad included"

Does the last sentence mean if you sign up to the Photography Plan after 31st Jan 2020 you will have to pay extra for Photoshop for iPad.

Thanks

That's what it implies. Is there any reason you want to delay changing plans until after 31 January?

That's what it implies. Is there any reason you want to delay changing plans until after 31 January?
Thanks Hal.
Reason for possible delay is that it seems initially a very limited product, so I might wait. But if it is included "free" before Jan 31st 2020 I might go for it anyway.
I am on a chat with an Adobe rep who doesn't know anything about 31st Jan 2020. I wonder what the Blog is referring to?

Victoria has just clarified it in the Blog comments:

A 20GB Photography Plan taken out before 31st Jan 2020 will include Photoshop for iPad, but not after that date.

A 1TB Photography Plan taken out at any time will include Photoshop for iPad.

The 1 Tb plan for very good reasons, working with the new Photoshop ver. 21 on your computer and iPad, if you are working with one or more layered file it can easily exceed 20GB storage in the Cloud.

Workflow could be: Lightroom(Cloud) for browser/image archive and 16 Bit image adjustments. Send to Photoshop for creative work and return finished (flattened) image back to lightroom Lightroom. (LR doesn't take layered files, but your PS file are stored in the cloud if needed)

Also download your CreativeCloud App on your iPad for an excellent control of all your files from top menu.

Image show PS ver.21 on computer linked to the new PS on your iPad (House and cloud+psdc in file name)

Attachments

• PS_ikoner3.jpg
    PS_ikoner3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 195
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back