Photographer's Toolbox LR/Mogrify2 Borders

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
LR/Mogrify allows for the creation of various borders & text, using File> Export. I am printing 5x7 greeting cards, and the border function works quite well. However, when text is added to the "Short" side of the 5x7 greeting card (along the 5" side), the text is always upside down in relation to the image . Rotating the image around in LR does nothing to correct the upside down text.
It would be nice if there were a text box, as in the Print Module, when printing i.e. the Identity Plate.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm running LR 10.0 and might be missing a check box in Mogrify.

thanks,

P.S. I may have placed this question in the wrong LR Forum!

aj

Last edited:
Solution
Problem solved! Too quick to think!
After adding borders and text within the Morgrify app > Export file to a Folder > import the image back into LR. Then, in LR rotate the image (which will have the text put into the image by Morgrify) to match the greeting card layout, either portrait (usually no change in orientation) or to landscape. And the, go to Print and all should be well.

Sorry it took so long to post my response.
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Sorry, I'm just catching up. Can you show us a screenshot of your settings and the result you get?

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Problem solved! Too quick to think!
After adding borders and text within the Morgrify app > Export file to a Folder > import the image back into LR. Then, in LR rotate the image (which will have the text put into the image by Morgrify) to match the greeting card layout, either portrait (usually no change in orientation) or to landscape. And the, go to Print and all should be well.

Sorry it took so long to post my response.

Solution