Pen Mouse mini 'Review'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy

Never take life, or anything in it, too seriously.
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Hi All,

I just got a wireless pen mouse, along with an Intuos Pro small - and thought I'd give my thoughts about the pen mouse.

For $11 (the price when I ordered it), the pen mouse might be a great alternative to a graphics tablet. Since I do also have a tablet now - I'd say of course the tablet would be best.. But one might very well be able to get just as good with maneuvering the pen mouse vs. a regular mouse. It's quite a handy little device, even if you already have a tablet. I use it on my lap/leg the most and it's perfect for that!

Anyhoo, here is a link for the one I got.. For $11/FS, you can not go wrong with it! (btw, it actually has 3 DPI settings, not 2.)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BS67S78?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

There are also versions with the the bottom of the pen tip that act as the left-click button, which might imitate a tablet more closely.. But since I knew I was getting a tablet at the same time, I felt that this one would better facilitate use on my leg. My thinking was that having the button on the bottom would get 'caught' on clothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.