• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Options Deleted in LR Classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevezl

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
LR Classic 8.1
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I am using the latest version of LR Classic on an Imac with the system Mojave.When I use the Crop Tool I used to get the option of pressing DONE when finished with that task but now the DONE button is missing and I have to press the ENTER button instead. Is that normal? Also, in the Develop module when I use the Spot Removal tool, there used to be an option of putting a new button even if you were close to a prior button, but I can't figure out how to do this now. Can it still be done?

The first problem sounds as though you have the toolbar hidden. Press "T", that should restore the toolbar which includes the "Done" button.

Regarding the second problem, there's obviously a degree of overlap that can be achieved by placing the cursor just outside the circle of an existing spot, like so:

spot1.png

But if you need more overlap than that, simply place the new spot just outside the circle of an existing spot, then you can click and drag the circle of the new spot to overlap the existing spot, like so:

spot2.png

Good idea @JohanElzenga . If you combine that with holding down the (CMD or CTL) key, you can click to place the destination and then drag your mouse to select the the source area. If you pause before releasing the CMD key Lightroom will update the destination. This way you can easily adjust to find the best source to match your destination.

-louie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back