• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • It's Lightroom update time again and there's some big feature improvements as well as new lenses and bug fixes! See this blog post for Lightroom Classic and this blog post for the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem changes.

Opening files from Lightroom Classic to PS

gary_11

Lightroom Version
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
Hi guys

I am getting the warning attached in the screenshot when trying to open a raw file from Lightroom classic. I have checked photoshop for updates and camera raw and both say they are up to date.

Any ideas how I can solve it?

Many thanks,
Gary

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 10.44.47.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 10.44.47.png
    595.9 KB · Views: 19
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
It looks like there's a delay with the rollout of Camera Raw 14.4.1 (I had that update several days ago on my Win10 system, but nothing yet on my MacOS 12.4 system). Nothing to worry about, the LrC 11.4.1 update just contains some bug fixes, so it's safe in this instance to select "Open Anyway".

gary_11

It looks like there's a delay with the rollout of Camera Raw 14.4.1 (I had that update several days ago on my Win10 system, but nothing yet on my MacOS 12.4 system). Nothing to worry about, the LrC 11.4.1 update just contains some bug fixes, so it's safe in this instance to select "Open Anyway".
Thanks for confirming this, Jim.

Gary