• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

OOPS, I dragged and dropped the lrdata files into my Lrc and created a collection to edit images for a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancymmorris

Lightroom Version Number
version 10.3
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I am a new freelance editor and made a mistake! I edited the lrdata files and now they do not show in the actual catalog when opened. I am new to lightroom terminology and often get terms confused at this point. So my question: Is there any way to link, sync or rename my files so the edits will show in the clients sent catalog? She gave me the Raw files to try and fix the issue but I don't know if or how it is possible.

Just an observation, the “dot lrdata” files are specific to a specific Catalog file. You will see the file can't the same name as the Catalog and will end with .lrcat.lrdata just some info. You cannot share those data files with other Catalogs.

Just an observation, the “dot lrdata” files are specific to a specific Catalog file. You will see the file can't the same name as the Catalog and will end with .lrcat.lrdata just some info. You cannot share those data files with other Catalogs.
Correction. You will see the file can't the same name as the Catalog and will end with .lrdata just some info.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 5.55.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 5.55.23 PM.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back