Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_DS256

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I keep forgetting to look at the forum is posted to and start to reply with a LrC answer which doesn't always fit. Is there any place to select which Forums I see? Thanks

No, sorry. There used to be a way of having with forums were included in what’s new via a special link, I can see if it’s still possible. I just try to do a forum at a time when checking new posts, that helps get me in the right mindset. We’ve purposely limited the number of forums to make that easier.

I just try to do a forum at a time when checking new posts, that helps get me in the right mindset.
That's a great work around @Victoria Bampton. I'll do that.
One other thought is to show the forum name in a large font in New Posts.
Thanks

I wonder if it’d help to have the forum name just above the reply box, where we’ve already got the thread title?

Or display new posts grouped by forum

I think it would be useful to have the Forum Name obvious in the post dialogue. I have sometimes failed to notice that I am replying to the cloud version instead of classic, which leads to added confusion when the op tries to understand the response.

I think it would be useful to have the Forum Name obvious in the post dialogue. I have sometimes failed to notice that I am replying to the cloud version instead of classic, which leads to added confusion when the op tries to understand the response.
Is that a bit more visible?

I have sometimes failed to notice that I am replying to the cloud version instead of classic, which leads to added confusion when the op tries to understand the response.
That's been my exact same experience as well. Very embarrassing but my own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back