• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Import Old images copied during import

Status
Not open for further replies.

David PZ

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
5.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 5 (Sorry I do not see any Help menu to find System Info.)
Operating System
  1. iOS
I only import (copy) new images from my iPhone. This is the first time that 166 old images got copied again along with 18 new images. When I delete one of these old images in Temporary file, it does not affect the edited master copy in LR. But what is strange is that if I import from the phone again, that same deleted (unedited) image shows up and got imported into LR again – I couldn't get ride of it! How can an image deleted from the hark disk from LR can appear again in my phone. Any advice would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back