Not open for further replies.

marinephoto

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version Number
LR 6.14
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
A few weeks ago I had difficulty with my computer running Lightroom so I was forced to imput images shot for a cover assignment into an old iMac and process them using Photo. Once I had sold the cover image I put the card aside intending to import it into LR 6 later on. Alas when I finally managed to do that the image I had sold to the magazine was missing....no idea what happened. My problem now is having exported the original image (unprocessed) from Photo to my desktop I need to import it into Lightroom, hopefully into the same film roll where it originally belonged. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks!

If you have already used 'Export Unmodified Original' from Photos, then all you have to do is import this photo in Lightroom like you'd import any other photo in Lightroom.

If you have already used 'Export Unmodified Original' from Photos, then all you have to do is import this photo in Lightroom like you'd import any other photo in Lightroom.

Johan,

Thanks, worked like a charm! One more question: Although the image imported fine into the film roll where it belongs the image number is now not in the proper sequence in relation to the other images in that roll. It is currently labeled with date shot _001.nef but it should be _415.nef. Am I correct in assuming that can just rename it with the correct sequence number using the rename option in Lightroom?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back