Numbers as keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotting2788

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I have put the year 2019 in photos as well as Day 1 and have not been able to Search in the Keywords for these to bring them up.
Please advise how I search for such numbers.

thank you

Why do you use keywords for this at all? Are these not digital images, but scans? Photos from a digital camera already contain all the date information you need, so you can filter on that directly without adding the year as keyword.

I have put the year 2019 in photos as well as Day 1 and have not been able to Search in the Keywords for these to bring them up.
Please advise how I search for such numbers.
Can you explain exactly what you mean by/do to search? It works fine for me Filter bar search by Text > Keywords > Contain > Keyword. Numbers are no different to any other keyword.

You would have to use ‘contain words’, otherwise searching for ‘12’ (as a day, or the month) will also bring up all images from 2012. Maybe that is where it goes wrong? But anyway, like I said, you don’t need keywords at all to search for dates.

Why do you need keyboards to search by dates?
Don't You mean "keywords" not "keyboards"? A date value in a keyword field is not a timestamp date but a string of characters that when read by the human eye could be interpreted as a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back