• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

No Lens profiles for Fuji lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Finger

Veni, Vidi, Snappi
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
I can't see profiles for Fuji lenses coming up when I use fuji
Does that mean there are no fuji lens profiles or just that I haven't set things right?
thanks

JPEGs will not have lens profiles as this has been corrected in the Fuji Camera. I'm not sure but there may be no Lens profiles for RAW files either One of the experienced Fuji users are going to need to contribute to this answer.

I have a Fuji X100S, and I see this in the Lens Corrections panel when developing a raw file:
Lightroom_2016-04-10_07-23-16.jpg

You could look there and see if it's the same for your camera. I suspect that you will.

Lens profiles are not required they are incorporated into the raw data. If you click on profiles in LR at the bottom of the tab you'll see a little (i) symbol - clicking that will give you the info!

Lens profiles are not required they are incorporated into the raw data. If you click on profiles in LR at the bottom of the tab you'll see a little (i) symbol - clicking that will give you the info!
thanks - I think thats the same as Hal above said;)

sorry I should read the entire thread before jumpingf in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back