• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Nikon Z6

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Martin

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Classic version 8
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
  2. iOS
Hi, anyone have any idea when Nikon Z6 files will be viewable in lightrooom Please. Thanks

I had to look it up. One site said it started shipping on Nov 16th. Adobe is usually pretty fast. I recall around 2-3 weeks for new cameras I have purchased.

One, I'm suprised that the file format is different between the Z7 & Z6. I understand that the Z7 is already supported.

Two, I downloaded the DNG converter (11.1) but it doesn't see the card while it's connected to the Z6 via USB cable.

Running MBPr all at the latest versions.

That for your help.

Is that card in the camera when you try to connect, or in a card reader? If you are trying to connect the camera, try using a card reader instead.

Mine works fine with the Sony QSA-SB1 card reader and the DNG converter. I will still use the correct RAW files when Lightroom updates as I do not usually convert any photos to DNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back