• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The May 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. There's a brand new slider called Texture, available across the whole family of apps. Lightroom Classic includes a new tool called Flat Field Correction. Lightroom (cloud-based service) has lots of big improvements including cloud trash, invitation-only web galleries, improved chromatic aberration removal and more. The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes. You'll also notice the CC's have disappeared off the end of the names, so we've updated the forum names to match.

Next photo

OwleyMedic

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
I library mode I know there is a way to have your selection move to next photo when you for example flag it, how do I set that?

Jim Wilde

Lightroom Guru
Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
Photo Menu>Auto Advance

Ferguson

Linwood Ferguson
Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
And some are built in, for example reject with lower case x does not advance, but upper case X does (at least I think that's the default); drove me nuts until someone pointed out how that worked, since once in a while I had the shift key down.

Hal P Anderson

Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 8
The Caps Lock key also puts LR into auto-advance mode.