Newby: can't find the develop module

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadd5181

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
I can't find the develop module...I have checked "develop" under pull down menu under "window" but then nothing happens...what am I doing wrong. Any help appreciated.

Welcome!

If Develop doesn't show with the other tabs in the upper right, ctrl-click on the black bar near the rest of the tab labels and choose "Show All":

Lightroom Database-4 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - Library_2012-07-05_13-46-37.jpg

If it does show, of course, click on it. :)

Hal

I am sorry...I don't see "other tabs in the upper right" and I don't know where the "black bar near the rest of the tab labels" is...more help for a dummy needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen shot 2012-07-05 at 5.34.20 PM.png
this is the screen shot...looks very faded to me...but you may can see I have a check by "develop" and yet nothing about develop shows up on my screen that I see. I put the check in after clicking on "window"

Thanks, but could you show the whole lightroom window, not just the menu?

Hal

Try pressing "Shift + Tab" to bring up all the panels in lightroom and see if you can see it then. Or just press "D" for Develop Module.

What I didn't notice before was a tiny, tiny arrow arrow at the top center of the screen which brings up library, develop, etc. And your suggestion works, of course, too. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back