Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc Desaulniers

I speak French. Isn't that weird?
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Hello all,

First off please understand that French is my primary language so please excuse me if I stumble upon a few words here and there. :)

I was bitten by the photography bug about a year ago. I purchased a Nikon D3100 and my brother even gave me my macro lens (Nikkor 60mm f/2.8) as a Xmas present for my 40th bday. I am looking into upgrading my camera to a D7000 somewhere this summer (hopefully). I am also a Mac user and have been using Aperture until now. I am giving Lightroom a try as I am having trouble finding support online due to Aperture's much lower acceptance. Don't take me wrong, I LOVE Aperture but my reasoning is since Lr is so much more in use, my chances of finding help must be exponentially higher.

Anyways, I am just happy to have found this community and am looking forward to learning from all of you.

Bonjour et bienvenue Luc! You are going to love Lightroom.

Welcome to the forum Luc! You'll find plenty of help here.

Hello all,

First off please understand that French is my primary language so please excuse me if I stumble upon a few words here and there. :)

I am also a Mac user and have been using Aperture until now. I am giving Lightroom a try as I am having trouble finding support online due to Aperture's much lower acceptance. Don't take me wrong, I LOVE Aperture but my reasoning is since Lr is so much more in use, my chances of finding help must be exponentially higher.

Anyways, I am just happy to have found this community and am looking forward to learning from all of you.

Luc, I'm also a Mac user and love Aperture, I'm hoping that I can convert to LR and stay with it for the same reasons you've stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back