Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Jo

Kelly__Jo
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Classic
Hello, I am brand new to the forum. One thing I noticed during registration is that your radial button only allows you to select one version of Lightroom. I have the Adobe Photography Bundle subscription, so I actually have Classic, CC, and Mobile. I selected just Classic, only because that is the one I will probably use most. My suggestion is to make this able to be "Select all that apply" as the Adobe Photography Bundle is quite popular and I am sure I am not the only one that uses all of them.

Second comment, I found your forum while searching for some information on how to move my synced images to my Passport external drive. Location for synced image files

In that one post I found what I needed after filling up my hard drive and struggling to undo the mess. Thank you!

I've taken a few courses through my local art museum, and have some books that I purchased. My most recent virtual courses through the art museum were on Lightoom Classic and Photoshop. Looking forward to being an active member on the forum and learning as much as I can!

My suggestion is to make this able to be "Select all that apply" as the Adobe Photography Bundle

Welcome to the forum.

That radio button has been around since the earliest days and there was only one current version of Lightroom. It has been a bear to keep current since Adobe developed the subscription plan and multiple current versions.

Choosing Classic says that you have a subscription that includes Classic . Most people are still Classic Subscribers. Versions before Classic were non subscription and that tells all of us that answer questions a lot about your problem when you post a problem. I choose Cloud Service even though I use Classic as my repository because I use the mobile apps to front end my Classic catalog.

Hi Kelly Jo, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the suggestion. That used to say Primary Lightroom Version, and I think it still does on the main profile page. I'll update it. We get slightly more specific information on the main profile, but we didn't want to overwhelm people at registration! It just allows us to be slightly more selective about the information (newsletters etc.) that we send.

Hello, I am brand new to the forum. One thing I noticed during registration is that your radial button only allows you to select one version of Lightroom. I have the Adobe Photography Bundle subscription, so I actually have Classic, CC, and Mobile. I selected just Classic, only because that is the one I will probably use most. My suggestion is to make this able to be "Select all that apply" as the Adobe Photography Bundle is quite popular and I am sure I am not the only one that uses all of them.

Second comment, I found your forum while searching for some information on how to move my synced images to my Passport external drive. Location for synced image files

In that one post I found what I needed after filling up my hard drive and struggling to undo the mess. Thank you!

I've taken a few courses through my local art museum, and have some books that I purchased. My most recent virtual courses through the art museum were on Lightoom Classic and Photoshop. Looking forward to being an active member on the forum and learning as much as I can!
Kelly_Jo,

I recently completed an Introduction to Photoshop course with Tim Grey. Very reasonably priced and I was surprised at just how helpful it was. In fact, many of his comments about Adobe Camera Raw also apply to Lightroom's DEVELOP module. GreyLearning - Optimize Your Photography and Workflow

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back